I am truly overwhelmed … with so many awards making their way to my blog from my dear blogging friends, I can’t but be overwhelmed. When I started this blog, I really didn’t expect that anyone will read it, leave alone bestow any blog award. Every page view, new comment on my blog would have me over the moon. Every time the notification sign on the top right hand side glows orange, I feel joy in my heart for it is either someone commenting on my blog or replying to my comment on their blog 🙂 So when I get so many lovely awards from my dear fellow bloggers who not only read my posts but also leave behind such lovely comments, I am truly, truly touched. I am not a great writer, I know, but let me tell you that I love blogging. It is here I have met so many lovely people who have enriched me with various experiences from their lives. A big thank you to all my readers for showing so much love and patience to read my blog.
Now, coming to the awards, first, the lovely Greenboochi gave me the Versatile Blogger Award, then both Scribby and Ashreyamom, both of whom are so lovely, were kind enough to find my blog lovely and gave me the Lovely Blog Award. And finally the sweet Kismi thinks that my blog is both lovely and inspiring and has bestowed me with Lovely Blog Award & Inspiring Blog Award!!! Guys, you don’t know how happy I am 🙂 Thank you so much for all the love and of course for the awards 🙂 I am truly honored 🙂
These prized possessions are proudly displayed here 🙂
According to the rules, I have to share 7 things about myself. So here it goes
Seven random facts about myself:
1. A true Pisces, I am a dreamer 🙂 . I can spend hours day dreaming 🙂 (night dreaming too 🙂 )
2. I LOVE CHOCOLATES. I love them so much that I even hide them from Cheebu and eat them 🙂 What? I can’t give her too much…. it is not good for her 😉
3. I love doing craft projects… especially the “Best out of waste” types … you know … recycling crafts. Sadly do not get much time for them now 😦
4. I am very enthusiastic about travelling. I can spend hours planning and researching for a trip. Sadly very few of these trips materialize 😦
5. I can survive without a television at home, but not without internet connectivity 🙂 The moment internet is down, I start bugging hubby to do something about it 🙂 Do you think I am addicted?
6. I am scared of escalators. Yes, even after being on them hundreds of times, I am still scared of them. I do put on a brave face, but inside I am scared. Even Cheebu knows that when her dad is around, she is supposed to hold his hand on the escalator and not mine. Needless to say, I panic a lot when I have to go alone with her on an escalator.
7. As a child I was fascinated by the stars… I would spend hours gazing at the night sky wondering about the unknown world there and dreaming about space travel 🙂 . I wanted to be an astronaut or a space scientist. Some friends even used to call me mad scientist 🙂
Done! Phew! That was difficult. I always find talking about myself very difficult 🙂
According to the rules I also have to nominate fellow bloggers for this award. Now, all the people that I read have recieved these awards, so I am not nominating anyone. Having said that, I do find all the people that I read versatile, lovely and inspiring and no I am not saying this for the sake of it. I mean it truly from my heart, and that is what makes me keep going back to reading your blogs. So all my friends out there, I hope you will keep showering me with your love like this always 🙂