Long long back Techie2mom gave me an award on her food blog. Since I wasn’t blogging much at that time, I couldn’t claim it then. But I just can’t leave an award unclaimed like that 🙂 So I am claiming it now. Thank you so much Zini’s mom. Coming from you, I am so honoured to receive this Liebster award
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Fabricate 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
5. Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people whom you’ve nominated.
For snacks, usually paneer pakodas with chai.
2) How do you like to celebrate your b’day?
I like getting gifts, cutting a cake (doesn’t matter even if I have baked it myself) and being with my loved ones.
3) Your favorite book?
There are many. Among the ones that I read last year, it is “The Help” by Kathryn Stockett.
4) What are the qualities that you admire the most in people?
Honesty and straight forwardness.
5) How did you meet your spouse?
Well, we were batchmates 🙂
6) Do you plan for future? if yes, then what do you see yourself doing in after 20 years?
Living together in the same house with hubby…. growing old with each other 🙂
7) What do you like the most about yourself?
My positive attitude
8) What do you like the most about your spouse?
His goodness and sense of humour
9) Would you like to change something about your life? If yes, then what’s it?
At this moment, I only wish that the 3 of us live together as a family here. I wish hubby gets an opportunity soon to move back to Mumbai.
10) Do you easily get angry or are you one of those saints? What’s your trick to keeping calm mind?
I am no saint… I lose my temper quite easily with my loved ones at least. If anybody has a trick for a calm mind, please do share.
11) What is your favorite comfort food?
Chhole or rajma chaawal with onion raita.
I nominate all the bloggers who are participating in the Blogging Marathon for this award. I believe all these wonderful people deserve it 🙂 If you are reading this, please do take it up.
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Where do you prefer to go for a holiday? Beaches or hill stations?
2. What is your dream destination for a holiday?
3. What was the first movie that you saw with your spouse?
4. A favourite dish that your spouse cooks for you?
5. If you didn’t have to think about money, what would be your dream profession?
6. Do you have a sweet tooth or you prefer savoury items?
7. Did you make mud pies during your childhood?
8. A crazy childhood game that you remember?
9. A favourite childhood memory?
10. Can you fly kites?
11. What are you reading currently?
Phew! So that’s done! So people, Come on, take up the award and make a post out of it 🙂